Seeking an ASSOCIATE VETERINARIAN to join our South Texas team!
Come join our family in beautiful South Texas. We are currently looking for a companion OR mixed animal associate to join our amazing four-doctor team. We enjoy collaborating and providing mentorship to new graduates. We have a four-day work week to allow for the best care for our patients and the time to pursue our own interests. We are a proudly, privately owned, mixed animal practice in Mission, Texas. Ownership potential exists in the future.
Located in the Rio Grande Valley, Mission, Texas is a friendly and warm place to live. This area offers year-round outdoor activities, including world class fishing, hunting, and birding, as well as a short drive to our beautiful South Padre Island. We have a small-town feel, with city amenities, including fine dining, minor league sports, and off-Broadway productions.
Our 6,000 sq.ft. facility has a great support staff, and loyal clientele. We are a full-service practice which strives to provide the best medicine possible to our patients. To fulfill these goals, we practice fear free and feline friendly methods. We keep up to date on technology, with in house lab, DR radiology, state of the art ultrasound, endoscopy, and computerized records with our veterinary software (Cornerstone).
We offer a competitive salary, with a guaranteed base, plus production bonus. We also offer health and liability insurance, association dues, yearly CE allowance, and a retirement plan with employer contributions.
Come check us out! We can arrange for travel expenses if you would like to visit, and we offer a SIGN ON BONUS and coverage of moving expenses if you choose to join us.
Browse our website at and social media pages or call Dr. Diane deBruyn or Dr. Michele Fuentes at (956)585-1656.
If you are looking for great benefits, then come join our team!
* Providing mentorship to all new associates
* Moving expense allowance up to $1,000
* Four-day work week
* Guaranteed base salary with potential earnings greater than $100,000 for the 1st year
* Sign-on Bonus of $5,000
* Retirement Plan offered after 2 years of employment with employer contributions based on economic conditions
* Continuing Education Allowance – 5 days/year paid up to $2,000
* Annual Membership Dues paid for AVMA/TVMA/RGVVMA/PLUMB/VIN
* Texas State License Renewal paid yearly
* Professional Liability Insurance paid yearly
* Vacation Days – 10 days after each 12-month period and 15 days after 5th year of employment
* Holiday Days – 6 days per year paid
* Personal/Sick Days – earn 1/2 day per month after probationary period up to 30 days
* Veterinary Medical Mission Trip – up to 5 paid days/year to participate in the care of animals in another country.