We are pleased to announce that effective April 11th, we will be allowing clients wearing a mask to accompany their pets indoors for examinations.
The following guidelines will be required, to enter the hospital:
- Limit of 2 people will be allowed to accompany their pet in an exam room.
- We will require a face mask covering your mouth and nose at all times.
- The restroom will be open to one person at a time.
You can now enter the building to retrieve your pet’s medications, food, or other products, or call the check in number, (956) 458-5839 at arrival, if you prefer curbside pickup.
- Please call ahead at least 24 hours in advance for all refills of medications, pet food, or products. Prepayment is required to help expedite the process. This will allow us adequate time to have everything ready for you.
We will provide full curbside service if you cannot adhere to the above guidelines.
The following will be CURBSIDE ONLY services:
- If you have young children that are accompanying you, we will provide curbside-only services.
- If you have an elderly person that is accompanying you, it is recommended that you choose curbside-only services.
- If you are immune-compromised, it is recommended that you choose curbside services only.
The check-in process will remain the same. Please call 400-5839 to check-in. You will be sent a Televet check-in form to your phone or a paper form to fill out in your car. Fill out as much historical information as possible, including current medications and preventatives. Once check-in is complete, you will be accompanied to your exam room for your appointment. After your appointment, you will be escorted to the front desk or your vehicle for check out. You may be asked to wait in your car if we have pending lab work running before check out.
Please be patient as we adjust to the new workflow.
We have been overwhelmed with the kindness shown to our staff throughout this difficult year. We appreciate your continued support, as we attempt to provide the best care for your pets and protect our staff, clientele, and family members’ health.